Whether you are a lover of contemporary art, simply have an inquiring mind, have gardening in your
blood and are looking for some horticultural inspiration, are a heritage enthusiast or a history buff,
you will find something to marvel at at Chaumont-sur-Loire.
THE DOMAIN IS MADE UP OF 3 DIFFERENT ENTITIES WITHIN THE SAME 32-HECTARE PROPERTY:
- A Centre for Arts and Nature, which hosts around fifteen internationally renowned artists, visual artists and
photographers every year.
- An International Garden Festival recognised by professionals and garden lovers alike since 1992, and which hosts landscapers and garden designers from all over the world every year.
- One of the finest châteaux in the Loire Valley, surrounded by parks landscaped in the “English style”.
A highly rated domain :
- 3 stars in the Michelin Green Guide“Châteaux of the Loire”
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Remarkable Garden
- Remarkable Trees
- “Qualité Tourisme”label
Pour plus d’infos : www.domaine-chaumont.fr