The Centre-Val de Loire Region and Dev'up are organising the first Franco-Italian economic meetings! The opportunity to talk about business, attractiveness, location, economic development.
Event aimed at strengthening economic relations between the two countries and promoting development opportunities in the Centre-Val de Loire.
16h30 > Launch of the networking sequence (1h30)
17h00 > Speed dating “Choose Loire Valley Region”
Meet Italian companies and promote your role and actions as a:
– Structures to support their establishment and development alongside the Regional Council, the BPI, poles and clusters, higher research institutions, research institutes and…DEV’UP.
– Public and private investment structures with Business Angels, regional investment funds and banks
18h00 > Presentation of the evening by Jean-Louis GARCIA, General Manager of DEV’UP Centre-Val de Loire
18h05 > Welcome and welcoming remarks by:
– François Bonneau, President of the Centre-Val de Loire Region and of DEV’UP
– Teresa Castaldo, Italian Ambassador to France
– François de Saint Bris, owner of Clos Lucé
18h40 > Discover the Centre-Val de Loire region and its development opportunities
19h00 > Round table “These Italian investors who have chosen the Centre-Val de Loire” with testimonies from the managers of Italian companies located in the Centre-Val de Loire Cizeta Medicali, Chiesi, ST Microelectronics, Rosinox (ALI Group) on :
– Support and development of Italian companies in the Centre-Val de Loire
– The presentation of regional tools and actors to support the implementation and development of investment projects
20h00 > “500 years of RenaissanceS in the Centre-Val de Loire”, by Professor Pascal BRIOIST
20h30 > End of the interventions – Dinner with entertainment